Just a quick follow up to the show, here is the track listening of music we played on our first show with Revolving Door Radio.
- Imitosis – Andrew Bird
- Memories – Leonard Cohen
- Don’t Cry – Deer Hunter
- Soul of a Man – Ramblin’ Jack Elliot
- Hot Rod Hotel – Billy Brag & Wilco
- Coyote Song – Bright Eyes
- My Pet Snakes – Jenny and Johnny
- I Want Wind to Blow – The Microphones
- Day in Day Out – Nat “King” Cole w/ Cut Chemist
- Wasted Hours – Arcade Fire
- Love is All – Tallest Man on Earth
- The Gardener – Tallest Man on Earth
- Singapore – Tom Waits
- My Body’s a Zombie for You – Dead Man’s Bones
- Futile Devices – Sufjan Stevens
- All for Myself – Sufjan Stevens
- Kazoo – Les Claypool
- Conversation 16 – The National
- Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) – Arcade Fire
We had some nice conversation about:
- ANTI-, A Record label housing Tom Waits as well as a very impressive roster.
- Sound Strike, a musical protest against Arizona’s recent and racist legislation.
- The new and final bright eyes album, and what it means for his career.
- TRASH HUMPERS the most recent film by Harmony Korine.
- A brief review of The Tallest Man on Earth’s concert at TLA in Philadelphia
- Sufjan Steven’s radical departure in his music. Why it’s amazing.
- Jordan’s project, JPM is Dead.
- BUS 42, Jordan and I’s feature length film.
Thanks so much for listening, I hope more of you join us next week.
Spencer Starnes, Jordan Paul Miles, and Kevin Wright.